Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Airport

Fathead here... Kg is being a pain in the rear. I woke up at 3am... Isn't gods love amazin. So I found out yesterday that's 90 degrees in Hungary... This realY disapoints me bcuz I was hoping that the weather would be like soviet Russia in a heavy blizzard. And babushkas keeping Every where I go. Well g2g . Bye

7 comments:

  1. And, the plane is on it's way.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...made it into and out of JFK in NY on time. Their long journey continues.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...the team landed in Milan about 10:30pm our time and then continued on to Budapest, landing about 2:30 this morning (11:30am there). The journey continues on to Foldes....

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...a little more than 24 hours after leaving town, the team has finally arrived in Foldes. Let the fun begin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fat head ur weird....hah...i love you KG<3 and everyone! hope ur doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome. Cant wait to hear more updates!
    Fat, you made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete