Behold I Blog,
Great day today with much accomplished. We have moved from doing a 10x10 room to refacing the entire house. The temperature is about 90 with very high humidity. There is a good working spirit on the site. We are all trying to learn the language.
Tonight we have a BBQ the church grounds. We cooked hot dogs, sausage, and big chunks of salt pork. It was a grease lovers delight! The town mayor came and shared the evening with us. She welcomed us to the town and thanked us for the improvements we are making for the town. I was presented with several books, etc.
This is a wonderful experience. I definitely feel that God is in what we are doing and we continue to appreciate your prayer!
Pastor John
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
congrats! you are now an official blogger! :)
ReplyDeleteThou hast blogged! How much longer until you tweet?
ReplyDeleteGood to see all's going well. Say hi to the team for us.